Bringing Google+ Comments to Blogger
Google introduced a new comments system for blogger.The feature isn't on by default. but once activated in the Blogger Dashboard, Google+ comments created about a blog post hosted by Blogger can seem aboard comments created directly on the blog without any extra effort from the blog owner.
About Google+ Comments
Google+ Comments is another to the default commenting system on Blogger, out there to blog authors who have upgraded their Blogger profile to Google+. Google+ Comments allows you to bring the following conversations together in one place, right under your blog post:
Comments created on your Blogger blog post
Comments on the blog post that you've shared to Google+
Shared content on Google+ that links to your blog post
Readers will need a Google+ page or profile to comment on your blog.
Features of Google+ Comments
Google+ Comments look similar to traditional Blogger comments, but have some important differences. For example:
- When you leave a comment on a blog, you'll see the option, checked by default, to also share that comment to Google+.
- Google+ posts that link to blog posts will show up as a comment underneath those blog posts
- If original comment is shared to Google+, replies to the comment on the blog will show up in Google+ and vice versa, but only to the people that the original comment was shared with
- If a comment is not shared with the blog author, the blog author will not be able to see the comment in either location
- As the author of a post, you’ll receive Google+ notifications when readers comment on or share your blog post.
How to Activate and Apply Google+ Comments on Blogger.
- First need a google plus account if you have not already then click here.
- Connect your default blogger profile to google plus profile? How to Transfer Blogger Profile to Google Profile
- Go to Blogger Dashboard
- Select the tab Google+ and select the Use Google+ Comments on this blogv ,see the below picture: